Thursday, October 8, 2009






Sorry for the lack of updates.... I've been super busy working at 105degrees, a really exciting new restaurant in Oklahoma City. We have been open for just about a month now and things are going really great! We just had a special event called "Live and Learn" where we hosted speakers from throughout the raw foods community and had a grand opening with a Gala dinner and even a special performance by Kyle Dillingham!
Increasing the amounts of raw foods in my diet has helped me lose about 30 pounds so far this year! I'm hoping to lose more, too. Maybe if I can get back into my bike riding routine, before it gets too cold.
In the pictures: Sushi, Blue Corn Tostada, Eggplant Chips w/ Zuchinni hummus and Cerignola olives, Mango Tres Leches.

No comments:

Post a Comment